The Orlando Main Street program has banded together again to bring back their Main Street Restaurant Week event. But this year, it’s actually two weeks, not one.
Almost 50 participating restaurants will be offering special prix fixe menus between July 30 and August 13. The menus are available for lunch and dinner and feature great introductory meals to the their business for $5, $10, $20, or $30 pairings.
Menus for participating restaurants are available HERE and we’ve assembled some of our favorites below.
- Blue Bird Bake Shop (Website) is offering two cookies and a large Iced or Hot Coffee for $5.
- Houndstooth Sauce Company (Website) is offering $2 tacos (brisket, “sloppy mo,” or chicken salad) between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Nova (Website) is doing three courses for $30. That includes your choice of Heirloom Tomato Bruscetta or Caramelized Apple and Brie Flatbread for an appetizer, Shrimp and Saffron Fettuccine, 1409 Burger, or BBQ Chicken for an entree, and a chocolate buttercream cake for dessert.
- Kres Chophouse (Website) has signed up for a $30 prix fixe which includes a Kres House Salad, your choice of Salmon, Elk & Filet Au Poivre, Ashley Farms Chicken Duo, or a Center Cut Prime Pork Chop for your entree, and a Key Lime Mousse for dessert.
- Maxine’s on Shine (Website) is offering a $30 three-course dinner with an optional wine pairing for an extra $15. Appetizer choices include Cheese Cigars, Ahi Tuna, Bruschetta, or a Poached Pear Salad. For your main course you can have a Cioppino (sea food stew), “Maxine’s” (pan-seared diced chicken, shrimp, or veg over penne in a Marsala cream sauce), a trout dish or a pork chop (with basil truffle sundried tomato sauce). Dessert can be a triple brownie bacon pecan brittle mess, apple strudel a la mode, or creme brulee.
- Ten 10 Brewing (Website) just celebrated their anniversary. To celebrate, you can have a $0 hot dog and a beer, or a $10 beer flight and pretzel from Olde Hearth. They’re also doing a $10 grilled cheese and a beer too.
- North Quarter Tavern (Website) has a $25 dinner package that includes your choice of appetizer (Wagyu Steak Tartare or a Beet Salad), choice of entree (Tavern Burger or Fish & Chips), and some House Ice Cream to finish.