This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- A vibrant tech scene is thriving in the shadow of the Mouse’s ears. – Worth
- Asurion will hire 550 for new Orlando call center. – Orlando Sentinel
- Ex-Lockheed Martin employees launch tech-driven escape room in Avalon Park. – Orlando Weekly
- In $4.5 million deal, Orlando tech firm buys new platform. – Orlando Sentinel
- Google’s new app lets kids explore the Himalayas. – 9to5 Google
- China has actually built an elevated bus that travels above car traffic. – TechCrunch