Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
- SPONSORED: House of the Day: New luxury home on Delaney asks $649,000.
- SPONSORED: PARK(ing) Day: Calling all Orlandoans, activists, artists, designers, architects, and urban planners.
- Local bake shop, Se7en Bites, has announced the opening date for their new location.
- Graffiti Junktion is moving into Wildside’s Bar and Grille in Thornton Park.
- Viceland’s Gaycation aired a special Orlando episode.
- Hammered Lamb has raised over $10,000 for Florida Little Dog Rescue with their weekly trivia nights.
- Juice Bike ride map reveals where all those orange bikes are going.
- “Downtown education projects may spur new grocery store, housing.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “UCF Downtown debut pushed back 1 year.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “Central Florida hospitals will not bill victims of Pulse shooting.” – Watermark
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Besides being one of the region’s only independently owned media sites, Bungalower is also becoming one of the best resources in Orlando for buying a home. We have a number of programs for realtors to take advantage of, below: