SPONSORED by The Iron Yard: Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. Last week we were hard at work trying to keep you updated on the latest Hurricane Matthew news. All of that can be found HERE.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- This College Park retail strip could be getting an Art Deco-inspired facade renovation.
- Lake Eola Bandshell has gotten a fresh rainbow paint job.
- Paco’s announces closing date on National Taco Day and Da Kine Poke is opening a restaurant in Winter Park.
- OBT Development Board awarded $500,000 grant for possible corridor makeover.
- Baltimore artist needs your help to leave love letter to Pulse.
- October Event Picks courtesy of Studio 17 Television.
- House of the Day: Single-family home in Lancaster Park asks $375,000.
- “Florida voters flip switch on utility-backed solar amendment.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Orlando Police Department talks about crime in College Park.” – College Park Community Paper
- “President declares Florida disaster area after Matthew.” – Orlando Sentinel
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.