SPONSORED by the 4th Annual Thornton Park Halloween Block Party: Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- SPONSORED:House of the Day: Beautifully upgraded Winter Park condo asks $350,000.
- Domu in East End Market is tip-toeing towards an official opening.
- Winter Park Distillery’s Bear and Peacock and an oatmeal restaurant have opened in the same Winter Park building.
- Robinson Street Study releases two separate possibilities for the corridor.
- Cool Job Alert: Milk District is hiring an Executive Director.
- Crane Watch: Mills 50 construction roundup.
- Mr. Brainwash Pulse Memorial event attracts huge turnout at site of shooting.
- New craft cocktail bar now open in Ivanhoe Village.
- Amazon Locker launches in Downtown Orlando.
- Soil and Water candidate is delivering free compost.
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.