Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- SPONSORED: House of the Day: Enjoy views of Lake Eola from the top floor of the Metropolitan for $225,000.
- Mesa21 to open in former Gargi’s Ristorante space in December, 2016.
- WTF Indoor Farmers Market has opened in the Milk District.
- Konbini to close in East End Market on Halloween Day.
- Kona Grill sets November opening for Winter Park location.
- Mill Creek has broken ground on Modera project.
- City offering free trees via One Person, One Tree Initiative.
- Your Pie Pizzeria moving into Skyhouse retail space.
- “Orlando’s Robinson Street is sized up for diet.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Baldwin Park named one of the best neighborhoods in the U.S. for trick-or-treating.” – Orlando Weekly
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Do your friends ask you how you stay on top of all the Orlando-centric news? Grab one of our new shirts HERE and wear your knowledge with pride.