Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- SPONSORED: PaintMix a Create-Your-Own Art Studio now open in Thornton Park.
- North Quarter Market is scheduled to open in the NORA building next week.
- Eyes on the Street: Lost, one little white lamb named Lamby (Don’t worry, we helped find it).
- SunRail Update: Saturday service and a quiet change in leadership.
- Cool Job Alert: Horicultural Education Supervisor at Leu Gardens.
- Bring to Orlando: Gainesville’s Department of Doing.
- Two new delivery options have come to Orlando; UberEats and Postmates.
- “Winter Park hospital moves forward with new midrise pavilion.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “New Ben & Jerry’s to open next year on Park Avenue (Video).” – Orlando Business Journal
- “Come Out With Pride Orlando announces schedule.” – Orlando Sentinel
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Are you in Real Estate? Be sure to check out our Bungalower Bundle. It’s one of the best ways to plug into Orlando’s bungalow neighborhoods, and it makes a great gift to a new home-buyer.