SPONSORED by the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra: Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- The City of Orlando has announced that they will purchase Pulse nightclub property.
- Smiling Bison is closing their Orlando location.
- The Lazy Moon Pizza Mills 50 location is now open.
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream is opening a shop on Park Avenue.
- Rental Roundup: 14 homes for rent for under $1,500 a month.
- Lake Lorna Doone Park will be receiving some major renovations.
- House of the Day: College Park Tudor asks $399,000.
- Check out our list of the top Holiday Markets for 2016.
- “Orange County voters elect two new commissioners, approve charter amendments.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Local defense firm lands $61.3M military contract.” – Orlando Business Journal
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.