SPONSORED by the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra: Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Eyes on the Street: The Hideaway Bar now accepts credit cards.
- House of the Day: Updated 1940s home asking $265,000.
- Kaka has announced that he will be leaving Orlando next year.
- City Hall is taking a closer look at short term leases.
- OUC Half Marathon will cause major road closures downtown.
- City Hall is expanding Lake Druid dog park,
- Orlando Parks Project posters and book now available online.
- Wells Fargo is moving their downtown branch into the former Fiat building.
- “Orlando back to normal on foreclosure front.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Rollins resident hall tests positive for high lead content.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.