Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Simonet Electric assets to go on auction.
- Rental Roundup: Twelves homes you can rent for under $1,500 a month.
- Hunger Street Tacos is getting a mural from an Oaxacan street artists collective.
- Calvary Assembly is looking to develop their property in Orwin Manor.
- Local nonprofit, ArtReach Orlando, is opening an art studio warehouse in Parramore.
- You can join Orlando Police Chief John Mina for cookies and a glass of milk.
- Bring to Orlando: Repair Cafes.
- Kona Grill is now open in Lakeside Crossing.
- “The Ravenous Pig will open in new Winter Park location this weekend.” – Orlando Weekly
- “OneOrlando Fund has paid $27 million so far to Pulse families and survivors.” – Orlando Weekly
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.