Are you a Bungalower Bundle subscriber? Each month we send out 3-5 curated offers to some of the great, new places that we’ve written about the month previous. It costs just $9.95 a month and you get between $30-$50 in savings mailed to your door. The December bundle is on the way to our subscribers, so start emotionally preparing yourself for some great hyper-local deals.
100% of your membership goes to support Bungalower.
Previous offers have included a $10 gift certificate to the Retromended Vintage, a free milkshake or Signature Sips drink at Red Mug Diner, bogo cocktails at the Courtesy Bar, and half-off your taco order at Taco68 in the Basement.
December’s offers include:
- Special Gold Star envelopes – This is a new feature of our Bundle where we will award one lucky Bundle-ower a month with a bonus offering to a fun Orlando experience. This month’s Gold Star envelope recipient will include tickets to Orlando Shakespeare Theater’s production of Every Christmas Story Ever Told, a 90-minute irreverent look at our favorite holiday classic tales, starring three actors and Santa Clause.
- $10 off $20 or more at Create Your Nature – Winter Park – Create Your Nature is a new quick-service acai bowl and oatmeal café, that debuted in October. The food is as delicious as it is pretty to look at and there are even some savory options that you can have for brunch/lunch if you sleep in. Located in a newly renovated ex-auto shop, CYN is part of a trendy new hub of businesses in Winter Park’s western fringe that you simply shouldn’t miss.
- Free Cocktail with purchase of food at Lazy Moon – Mills 50 – With pizza slices that are infamously larger than your head, Lazy Moon is making waves in the Mills 50 District. Originally founded in the UCF area, Lazy Moon is providing a toe hold for university students looking for a more authentically-Orlando experience than strip malls and bumper-to-bumper traffic. Check out the great black light mural by local artist Blair Sligar and the historic photo collection on the wall while sipping on a fancy cocktail to wash down your El Fidel Cuban slice.
- BOGO Happy Hour Drink at Pearsons – North Quarter – Popular caterer Pearsons has moved into the former home of the Olive Market in the bustling North Quarter district. A new happy hour at the caterer’s permanent cafe space will feature live music and cheap eats so enjoy our bogo happy hour deal while sitting elbow-to-elbow with local developers, lawyers, and upper crusters taking a break from their downtown offices.
- #OneOrlando coaster – If you’re sloppy drinkers like us, take advantage of these limited edition coasters courtesy of our friends at Citrus Restaurant and the North Quarter Tavern. Stay en-trend and Orlando Strong.