Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- The owner of Pulse has decided not to sell property to City.
- Someone is hoping to restore the J.C. Penney sign on a historic building on Church Street.
- Lebanese and Mediterranean restaurant, Meza Orlando, to open in Baldwi n Park.
- The Ravenous Pig’s new location is now open.
- Vegetarian restaurant, Sanctum, is expanding.
- Winter Park to fight crime with recycling.
- SunRail ridership numbers announced for Saturday, December 3.
- The District: December event preview.
- Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House and Garden is nearing completion.
- Coffee roaster and brewery looking at Clean the World building.
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Are you in Real Estate? Be sure to check out our Bungalower Bundle. It’s one of the best ways to plug into Orlando’s bungalow neighborhoods, and it makes a great gift to a new home-buyer. Use the code below to get your first month for free!