SPONSORED by Cabot Cheese Legacy Collection: Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- A 288-unit multifamily tower is being planned for the Fairchild Chapel property in Ivanhoe Village.
- The new Winter Park Ben and Jerry’s has announced their opening date.
- Cool Job Alert: Executive Director of SoDo Main Street District.
- Citrus Restaurant will be replaced by a new Mexican concept by Jason Chin.
- Gourmet grocer The Farmacy’s new downtown Orlando shop, is now open. – Jon Busdeker
- Star Trek’s Commander Riker to narrate Orchestra performance.
- The Milk District’s Barley and Vine Biergarten is now under new ownership.
- Ask Bungalower: When do we get to have those booze bicycle things that are in Sanford?
- “SunRail will offer Saturday services again, but not this weekend for the Pro Bowl.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Orlando officer’s car, submachine gun and ammo stolen overnight.” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles that didn’t make it to Facebook:
- “Orlando residents hosting Airbnb stays even larger than previously thought.”
- “Opera Orlando and Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra partner for new season.”
- “Weird Alert: Pay an actor $50 to wash your dishes.”
- “Rollins hosting colloquy on Florida’s Golden Age: 1880-1930.”
- “South Eola Neighborhood Association recruiting for board positions.”
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.