SPONSORED by Downtown Darryl Real Estate: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
We have recently launched a new print product that is exclusively available at select locations in Downtown Orlando; stay tuned for a distribution map later this week. Also, don’t forget to tune in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus which airs every Friday on Real Radio 104.1.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Sponsored – House of the Day: A Mediterranean Revival in Eola Heights is asking $707,000.
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream is taking over the former Coffee Garden space.
- The Orlando Sub-Reddit has chosen a list of “144 Things to do in Orlando.”
- Florida and Co. is hosting a Local Seafood, Craft Beer and Wine Festival this week.
- A new pho restaurant is moving into the Chase Plaza.
- More electronic billboards headed for Downtown.
- House of the Day: Centennial Award-winning Thornton Park home asking $1.2M.
- “City grapples with new ways to fund Orlando Tech, Canvs.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “The fight to save North America’s most endangered bird, the Florida grasshopper sparrow.” – Orlando Weekly
- “The GLBT Center of Central Florida celebrates its new renovation with ribbon cutting, open house.” – Watermark Online
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- Paperwork filed for potential new retail in former Wells Fargo building.
- You can still sign up for co-ed dodgeball this season.
- “Florida’s first Cafe Rio will open in Winter Park Sept.13.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Pharmacy reopens Thursday.” – Scott Joseph Orlando
- “Winter Park Mayor proposes library/event center task force.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
- “SpaceX gets OK for landing zone on Space Coast.” – Orlando Business Journal