SPONSORED by Florida Breast Cancer Foundation: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Don’t forget to tune in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus which airs every Friday on Real Radio 104.1. This week’s episode was recorded at Downtown Credo Coffee in College Park, and sponsored by the Orlando Magazine‘s Burger Battle.
- SPONSORED – House of the Day: Historic Mediterranean in Lake Eola Heights asking $625,000.
- Keep the City Beautiful, conserve water.
- Don’t just sit there, help clean up Leu Gardens.
- This 16-unit apartment complex in Park Lake/Highland is for sale.
- Too Much Sauce is in soft opening in Mills Park.
- WPRK’s antenna was damaged, but you can still tune in online.
- Rental Roundup: 13 homes you can rent for under $1,500.
- Yard debris collection update.
- “Orlando ranks among nation’s worst for income, says recent Census survey.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Parliament House owner will sell five acres.” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- Gratitude Coffee found a new College Park home on Edgewater Drive.
- Rick and Morty-themed Rickmobile is coming to Orlando this week.
- Call for Artists: Two walls up for grabs on Gertrude’s Walk.
- “Winter Park City Commission cuts body cameras from tentative budget, adds Aloma traffic signal improvements.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
- “Conway Cafe Closes, a Victim of Hurricane Irma.” – Scott Joseph Orlando
- “For paycheck-to-paycheck workers, Hurricane Irma means financial disaster.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Duke Energy amped up its own troubles by trying to control the news during Hurricane Irma.” – Orlando Sentinel