We have officially entered the next stage in Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacob’s search for Orlando’s Signature Dish; Voting.
Those who care to, can scroll through THIS list of 29 submitted recipes for honey-centric suggestions for Orlando’s signature dish.
Some of the dishes include:
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream
- Honey Peach Streusel Coffeecake
- Salted Honey Bourbon Pie
- Local Honey-laced Baklava Cheesecake
- Orange Blossom Honey Velvet Cake
- Honey Peanut Butter Gelato
The top 10 chefs and their respective, crowd-selected recipes will then have to convince a panel of judges why their dish should be Orlando’s signature honeyed dessert dish.
Voting closes on November 9.