Are you a Bungalower Bundle subscriber? Each month we send out three to five curated offers to some of the businesses we’ve highlighted in the previous month. It costs just $9.95 a month and you get between $30-$50 in savings mailed to your door.
100% of your membership goes to support Bungalower.
Previous Bundles have included offers like a free cocktail at Lazy Moon Pizza, a $10 gift certificate at the Courtesy Bar, or a bogo canoe rental at Wekiva Island.
OCTOBER 2017 OFFERS INCLUDE:
- BOGO beer or glass of wine at Swirlery – SODO – Swirlery is a fun new wine and craft beer tasting room/event space, located off the beaten path in the SoDo District.
- Free small sundae at Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream – SODO – This yummy ice cream biz started as a food truck, opened a brick and mortar in Audubon Park, and has since expanded into the SoDo District with a new home at Ferncreek and Kaley. They only just recently opened their doors so be sure to stop in and welcome them to the neighborhood by sampling their wares. Read more HERE.
- Free beer with entree at Jax Thornton Park – Thornton Park (duh) – Yes, that Jax, the one with the free pickles. They’re back and in fighting form in the former City Fish/Baoery space in Thornton Park and waiting for you to come check them out. They have a great draft selection, no-frills sandwiches, and killer soups. The staff is fantastic and it’s likely you’ll get to meet the owner, Jack, himself, as he pencils himself into the schedule to do everything from washing dishes, cooking food, or just shooting the shit with his guests. Read More HERE.
- BOGO Coffee from Gratitude Coffee – Mobile – College Park’s favorite coffee truck has been on the move lately and relocated over at Cavenaugh’s Fine Wine. Owner Jen Hackney is as sweet as can be, and is awaiting your order in her powder blue magic bus. Grab a croissant while you’re there, you won’t be sorry. Read more HERE.
- 15 % off at Lafayette and Rushford Home – Baldwin Park – The Dunedin-based retailer has expanded into Baldwin Park, and has already become our favorite BP shop. Specializing in a rotating selection of seasonal offerings, the mother-daughter team behind L&R has killer taste and a funky design aesthetic that makes every visit something fresh. Read more HERE.