SPONSORED by Central Florida Ballet’s Nutcracker: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Thanks to this week’s Top Ten Things sponsor, all Bungalower readers can enjoy a 30 percent discount to next month’s production of The Nutcracker HERE by clicking and entering the code “BUNGALOWER” at checkout.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- SPONSORED – House of the Day: Refreshed Delaney Park home asking $419,000.
- Orlando chosen to participate in Smart Growth America’s Safe Streets Academy.
- Winter Park’s commissioners have approved the conceptual library design.
- Retro Orlando: 2018 Historic Preservation Board Calendar photos
- Celebrate self-publishing at Orlando Zine Fest 2017.
- Retro Orlando: Watch this vintage Orlando promotional video.
- “A few of the best events coming to Orlando this balmy holiday season.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Chinese Coming to Many-Tenanted Colonial Drive Location.” – Scott Joseph’s Orlando Restaurant Guide
- “Ravaudage Gets $1.2M in Infrastructure Costs.” – Winter Park Voice
- “Parliament House sale to Miami-based company announced.” – Watermark
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- LYNX has launched their mobile payment app.
- DVR Alert: Orlando actor Roger Floyd is on MacGyver.
- “Ocean Blue Galleries opens in Winter Park.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
- “Orlando mayor honors Transgender Awareness Week.” Watermark
- “Here’s the C. Fla. transportation projects Gov. Scott wants to spend millions on.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “Orlando draws ire of immigration activists over Trust Act.” – Orlando Sentinel