SPONSORED by Orlando Science Center’s Cyber Monday: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Be sure to listen to our latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus HERE. You can catch it live on Real Radio 104.1 at 9 p.m. every Friday.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Sponsored: Holiday festivities begin Downtown on December 1.
- Mills 50 featured in new music video, with dinosaurs.
- A wine distributor has purchased Cavenaugh’s Fine Wines.
- Boston Bakery has expanded their Mills 50 restaurant.
- Gaviotas Brasas has been replaced by Peter’s Kitchen.
- House of the Day: Pool home in Dover Shores West asking under $500,000.
- Orlando-based startup can install your X-Mas tree.
- “John Morgan says he will not run for governor of Florida as a Democrat.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Winter Park pushes for new parking enforcement technology.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
- “Businesses near Orlando City Stadium say first season was a success.” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- The Kress Building is getting a jeweler.
- Park of the Americas is getting 39 new streetlights.
- “Winter Park High Schooler removed from campus after alleged video voyeurism.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
- “UCF tries to hold onto Scott Frost as Nebraska job opens, Chip Kelly spurns UF.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “A tasty adventure: Touring local breweries by bike.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Most Instagrammable spots in Orlando.” – Lemonhearted