SPONSORED by Florida Citrus Sports: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Be sure to listen to our latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus HERE. You can catch it live on Real Radio 104.1 at 9 p.m. every Friday.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Orange County Mayor names “Honey Nougat Glace” as Orlando’s Signature Dish.
- More plans released for the Packing District in west College Park.
- LaBelle Furs considering renovations in 2018.
- The team behind Mather’s Social Gathering is opening a new venue next door on New Year’s Eve.
- House of the Day: Snatch up the Glen Turner Castle boat house and surrounding acreage for only $1,800,000 million.
- Eyes on the Street: Olea Mezze Grill opening on Colonial Drive.
- Orlando Etsy Roundup: Local vendors for tardy gift buyers.
- New car lot coming to Ivanhoe’s Virginia Drive.
- “REFRACT XII Pop Up Party In the Milk District’s National Real Estate Building.” – The Daily City
- “Jim Fitch to Run for Mayor: Will Leary run for re-election?” – Winter Park Voice
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- Call for Artists: Make a permanent exhibition with these 1,300 origami hearts.
- Forget cable tv, check out the Facebook Live map.
- Over 400 comics apply for 2018 Orlando Indie Comedy Fest.
- “Orlando made goods: 7 local makers who make good things happen.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Giant LEGO animals are coming to Harry P. Leu Gardens this January.” – Orlando Weekly
- “See where Central Florida’s wealthiest people live.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “Watermark’s Most Remarkable People of 2017.” – Watermark
- “Editorial: Take the long view on SunRail.” – Orlando Sentinel