This month’s theme is “Using Business as a Force for Good” and will feature five speakers:
- Rob Panepinto, CEO of Rally – The Social Enterprise Accelerator, presenting “Business Model for Good.”
- Kyle Johnson, Chief Sustainability Officer of LighthouseWorks, presenting “Hiring for Good.”
- Jenny Joy, Founder/CEO of Ruby Red Cleaning, presenting “Culture for Good.”
- Kelli Murray, Founder/CEO of MedSpeaks, presenting “Products for Good.”
- Jim Thomas, CEO of Orlando Tech Association, presenting “Tech for Good.”
The doors open at 6:30 p.m. for check-in and mingling with the show starting at 7 p.m. Post speakers, there will be time for open discussion at 9 p.m.