The Winter Park Tennis Center will reopen to the public on Saturday, September 29 at 9 a.m.
The Center, located at 1075 Azalea Lane [GMap], has served as a space for Winter Park residents to enjoy tennis for the past 94 years. The recent renovations include:
- eight newly-built hard courts
- new pro shop and check-in area
- updated locker rooms and restrooms
- new LED lighting
- brick pavers and sidewalks
- new fence and custom-built windscreen
- shaded bleachers and patio spaces
The Center is now also home to the city’s first outdoor pickleball court.
For more details about the newly renovated center, please visit cityofwinterpark.org/tennis. To schedule a reservation please call the pro shop at 407-599-3445.