SPONSORED BY CARJOY: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
If you missed us on Real Radio 104.1 this past Friday, you can still listen to our 91st episode of “Bungalower and the Bus” HERE.
BE SURE TO TRY OUR NEW BUNGALOWER HIGH SOCIETY PIZZA AT PIZZA @ LAKE EOLA!
TOP TEN HEADLINES:
- Here are some tips on how to get yourself some Hamilton tickets. PS – They go on sale starting February 16.
- Brightline is the only company that sent in a pitch to FDOT for rail service between Orlando and Tampa.
- A piece of the “Round Building” is now on display at the Orange County Regional History Center.
- Inhabit: Orlando Ballet’s Robert Hill in rehearsal for The Nutcracker.
- Centermost Point Invitational Beer Festival bringing award-winning out-of-town beers to Orlando that you’ve never had before.
- The Cornell Fine Arts Museum is hosting an awesome exhibit about severed heads and the power of women. Because they’re amazing.
- “Part of EDC Orlando stage catches fire.” – WESH
- “City council to approve grant for speeding, aggressive driving enforcement.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “À La Cart food truck park opens in the Milk District Nov. 18.” – Orlando Weekly
- “‘American Pickers’ are coming to Florida and they want to see your junk.” – Orlando Weekly
ICYMI – (IN CASE YOU MISSED IT):
- “Crash Test Dummies play Orlando in January.” – Bungalower
- “Backstreet Boys are back and they’re coming to Orlando.” – WESH
- “Orlando Museum of Art kicks off the holidays with the annual Festival of Trees.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Rollins panel on WP future draws capacity crowd.” – Winter Park Voice
- “Here’s how Orlando ranks among top millennial boomtowns.” – Orlando Business Journal
- [PAYWALL] “Lockheed Martin files permit for 5.52-acre test facility in Orlando.” – Orlando Business Journal
- It’s official: Bank of America is on the move in downtown Orlando[PAYWALL] “.” – Orlando Business Journal
- [PAYWALL] “Orlando CRA to build single-family homes in Parramore’s Carver Park.” – GrowthSpotter
- “Great Reads: Orange County Public Library’s November Book Selections.”
- “Tickets on sale for Ramen Rumble 2.”
- “Livin’ La Vida Locavore: Explore Fall’s bounty.”
HOT EVENTS THIS WEEK:
- Through 11/18: Festival of Trees 2018 (Ivanhoe Village)
- Tuesday 11/13: Art in the 21st Century – Johannesburg (Winter Park)
- Wednesday 11/14: 2018 UF IFAS Extension Orange County Hop Event (Audubon Park)
- Wednesday 11/14: Rob Greenfield – Dude Making a Difference (Winter Park)
- Wednesday 11/14: Scottie Does Doug’s Trivia (Church Street)
- Thursday 11/15: Bike to Work (Orlando)
- Thursday 11/15: Portrait Project – Opening Reception (Downtown)
- Thursday 11/15: Orlandough Ice Cream Sandwich Night (Orlando)
- Thursday 11/15: Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me! (Downtown)
- Friday 11/16: Tropical Depression Darkwave Festival 2018 (Audubon Park)
- Friday 11/16: Rennigers Antiques and Collectors Extravaganza (Out of Bounds)
- Friday 11/16: Orlando Balloon Glow (Baldwin Park)