The folks over at WalletHub have made another list, because they can’t stop themselves, and in this one Orlando has made out like a bandit and is officially (according to WalletHub) the Best Place to Celebrate Christmas in America.
WalletHub ranked Orlando as number one, followed by Las Vegas, New York City, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh.
Watch the video above to see how the site came to their conclusions. Their metrics included “Churches per capita,” “Food Banks,” and “Christmas Tree Farms” among others. Orlando placed in the following:
- 1st in “Toy Stores and Hobby Shops per Capita”
- 1st in “Christmas Events per Capita”
- 9th in “Christmas Tree Farms per Capita”
- 24th in “Average Price per Christmas Party Ticket”
- 36th in “Cost of Three-Star Hotel Room”
You can read the full report HERE.