The Evening Exchange will gather some of the best local merchants, trendsetting-makers, culinary minds, and foodies together for a monthly one-night celebration of the local scene.
“We hope that this synergistic event creates an ecosystem that will nurture more homegrown concepts, mash-ups, and memorable moments in our city.” – John Rife
The free event will feature 30+ makers and vendors, food demonstrations, specialty bars, and several free and ticketed interactive workshops and demonstrations, including:
- “Modern Calligraphy Workshop: Acrylic Signs” by Littera –https://www.eventbrite.com/e/modern-calligraphy-workshop-acrylic-sign-tickets-56586151703
- “Alcohol Ink 101: 8×10-inch Artwork” by
- “Floral Workshop” by Porch Therapy – http://www.porchtherapy.com/east-end-flower-workshop/evening-exchange-floral-workshop
- “How to Make Gyoza Demonstration” by Domu – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-diy-gyoza-making-demonstration-by-domu-east-end-market-evex-tickets-57649579444
- “Evening Jewelry Workshop” by Gypset – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gypset-night-market-workshop-tickets-57042080398
- “Date Night” by Overeasy Events and Cuisiniers – https://www.facebook.com/events/2115598288662668/
Click HERE to stay updated on all of the event details.
East End Market’s Evening Exchange series kicks off 6-10 p.m. Friday March 15 at 3201 Corrine Drive [GMap].