Hoodstock, a tribute to the 1969 cultural phenomenon Woodstock but smaller and more “neighborhood-focused” (hence the name) is coming to Ivanhoe Village and Mills 50.
Presented by local production company Apartment E (Website) Hoodstock will run from Wednesday, August 14 to Sunday, August 18 and take over various venues in each district with revolving programming.
Those who are interested in vending at the art markets can still sign up by contacting Jeff Wilfong at [email protected].
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14
- 6-8 p.m. at The Lucky Lure – Soft event kick-off with happy hour drinks
- 9 p.m.-2 a.m. at Lil Indies – Eugene Snowden’s Ten Pints of Truth with screenings of Woodstock home movies inside Lil Indies’ living room.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 15
- 4-8 p.m. at Ten 10 Brewing – Official kickoff happy hour – BOGO wine and beer and get a free event program map of the event.
- 8 p.m. at Ten 10 Brewing – Trivia with host Michael Sands
- 10:30 p.m. at Factur – A pop-up concert with Meka Nism
- 11 p.m. at Factur to Lil Indies – Lighted bike ride
- 11:30 p.m.-2 a.m. at Lil Indies – Late-night musical with Kaleigh Baker
FRIDAY, AUGUST 16
- 4-8 p.m. at Ten 10 Brewing – BOGO beer and wine
- 6-11 p.m. at Nora’s Sugar Shack – Hoodstock Sugar Shack Parking Lot Throwdown with beer, wine, cigars, fun, vendors, music, dogs, and more. Live music by The Catfish Dinner Band and a screening of the Woodstock film.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 17
- 2-4 p.m. at The Thirsty Topher – Joe’s Experiment – Spoken word and live music, hosted by Joe Pasquale.
- 4-8 p.m. at Ten 10 Brewing – BOGO beer and wine.
- 4-8 p.m. at The Barefoot Spa – Hoodstock Saturday Market with artists, vendors, DJ Spin Art, live music, and more.
- 7:30-9:30 p.m. – The Venue – Sunset Serenade on the lawn featuring Maygen Navaroo, Dalil Otmane, and Nick Roberts. Followed by candlelight glow flow yoga meditation and a sunset celebration with drums and instruments.
- 11:30 p.m. at The Hideaway – Hoodstock Freaker’s Parade – Dress to impress in your best freaky gear and march to The Matador with instruments and noisemakers.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 18
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at The Hammered Lamb – Hoodstock HAngover Brunch
- 2-5 p.m. at Will’s Pub – Super Hot August Ukelelian Jam hosted by The Ukelaliens
Click HERE to keep updated with their Facebook event page.