It’s recently been estimated that over 33 million Americans have cut the cable cord and get all their television and movie needs online. But when you need to get up-to-date information as it’s happening, like during a hurricane, there’s a bit of a knowledge gap between cable news watchers and trendy dudes with a fancy phone.
But Orlando residents can still keep track of storm updates and track Hurricane Dorian’s path in real-time by using the following services:
- WeatherNation shares its weather news updates HERE.
- CNN’s coverage can be streamed HERE.
- Fox News provides live storm tracking on their YouTube channel.
- NBC News streams their programming HERE.
- NBC affiliate station WPTV has a livestream you can watch HERE.
- EarthCam.com has a live feed of Miami Beach where you can watch the storm actually roll in HERE.
- FOX 35 has regular updates available on their site HERE.
- WESH 2 has a livestream HERE.
Editor’s Note: Over 60 percent of Bungalower’s traffic comes from readers on their cellphones.