UPDATE – This event has been postponed until further notice.
The third annual Pastry In The Park will showcase five of the top local pastry chefs in a five-course dessert tasting along with some savory bites from the host restaurant. Each guest will have a chance to win two tickets to the upcoming food-festivus, Beard in Baldwin Food and Wine Festival.
Participating chefs include:
- Jennifer Bañagale –KADENCE
- Brian Cernell – LUMA ON PARK / PRATO / LUKE’S
- Esther Rodriguez – THE RAVENOUS PIG
- Rachel Jenkins – 1921 MOUNT DORA
- Kristy Carlucci – THE OSPREY TAVERN
Tickets are $65 for the dessert tasting and an additional $35 to enjoy a booze pairing with each course.
This event will take place at The Osprey Tavern, which is located at 3899 New Broad Street [GMap] in Baldwin Park.