East End Market (Website) in Audubon Park is looking to hire a part-time kitchen manager as part of its core management team.
The kitchen manager is tasked with controlling the commissary and commercial kitchens operating and organized. Both kitchens are used on a consistent basis by outside food vendors and those who reside and operate out of the food hall. Duties include:
- Maintaining an accurate kitchen schedule.
- Ensuring all equipment operates properly.
- Checking the cleanliness of kitchen, coolers, and back dock.
- Engaging with kitchen users to ensure all policies and procedures of the kitchen are maintained.
- Sort and respond to inquiries about the commissary kitchen.
- Serve as point of contact for third party cleaning crew/janitorial service.
- Ordering paper products for the building.
- Preparing invoice data for all kitchen users.
The job is an hourly, part-time position that averages about 20 hours-per-week with a pay that ranges from $16.50 to $18.50 an hour.
Click HERE for more information or to apply.