Florida’s only pro tennis team, Orlando Storm (Website), will return for its second World TeamTennis season this July at Lake Nona’s USTA National Campus.
The 2020 season opener is scheduled for July 12 at 5 p.m. versus the Philadelphia Freedom for the first of seven home matches over a 17-day period. The new roster will be announced later this spring.
- 5 p.m. Sunday, July 12 vs. Philadelphia Freedoms
- 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 15 vs. Vegas Rollers
- 5 p.m. Sunday, July 19 vs. Orange County Breakers
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 21 vs. Chicago Smash
- 7 p.m. Thursday, July 23 vs. New York Empire
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 28 vs. Chicago Smash
- 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 29 vs. Washington Kastles
The Storm is one of nine teams competing for the Billie Jean-King Trophy awarded to the Champion of World TeamTennis and was founded in 2019.