We know you’re hungry and that some of you don’t know how to cook. That’s ok though, as our local restaurants are still open and in need of your business. You may not be able to sit in them, but most of our local restaurants are switching to curbside pickup and delivery models in response to the cap on the number of people permitted to gather in one space at the same time – the magic number at the time of this post is “25.”
While not in our coverage area, the West Orange Chamber of Commerce has assembled its own Restaurant Guide for affected restaurants to the south and west of Orlando which you can see HERE.
CHECK OUT THIS GREAT MAP CREATED BY IVANHOE VILLAGE AND MILK DISTRICT MAIN STREETS OF WHAT’S CURRENTLY OPEN AND SERVING.
Here is a running list of local restaurants and the services they’re offering.
- Bikes, Beans, and Bordeaux Cafe (Website) – Bringing all orders curbside including bottles of wine and six-packs of beer. All orders are available online.
- Bird of Paradise (Facebook) – New hours are 11 a.m.-4 p.m. and they are to-go only at East End Market.
- Farm and Haus (Website) – Order from the cafe menu and you can have it delivered curbside. They’re also on Postmates. 321-430-5527.
- Gideon’s Bake House – Serving all desserts via the walk-up window overlooking the courtyard and offering next day re-orders instead of the regular 72-hour heads up requirement.
- Hinckley’s Fancy Meats (Website) – Now delivering. Also offering free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to any in need.
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream – Has closed all dining rooms and are offering takeout only options.
- La Femme du Fromage (Website) – Tonda is offering grab and go family packs for families of four people and if you pay over the phone you can arrange for curbside pickup.
Mochi Dochi Donuts – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Olde Hearth Bread – Has curbside pickup at East End Market.
- Redlight Redlight – Will be open for takeout only – they will fill crowlers and growlers – 30% off standard package, 20% off specialty package.
- Osprey Tavern (Website) – a new website and online ordering platform.
- Seito Sushi (Website) – Curbside pickup available – call 407-898-8801 when you arrive and they’ll come to you. sPECIAL MENU AVAILABLE.
- Adriatico Trattoria Italiano (Website) – Offering delivery within College Park and pickup orders. Open for pickup and to-go as well.
- Armando’s College Park (Website) – 407-930-0333.
Bagel Bruno (Website) – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Blended Bistro (Website) – 407-868-9836. Limiting hours to 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Cafe Linger (Website) – Is turning its parking lot into a drive-thru. If you call ahead they will bring your order out to your car.
- Christo’s Cafe – 407-425-8136.
- Digress Wine (Website) – Curbside and takeaway service available – 407-426-7510.
- Dubsdread (Website) – Offering curbside service – 407-650-0100. Happy Hour drinks available to-go. Now offering delivery to your home.
- Gabriel’s Subs (Website) – 407-425-9926.
- Gratitude Coffee – Curbside pickup and banana bread in College Park.
- Infusion Tea (Website) – 407-999-5255.
- Jade Sushi and New Asian (Website) – 407-422-7968.
Local Bar Orlando (Website) – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Ollie’s Public House – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Outpost Neighborhood Kitchen – CLOSED FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18 AND THURSDAY, MARCH 19 – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Rusteak – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Shakers American Cafe (Website) – Open for take-out, curbside pickup, and delivery via UberEats from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. daily.
- Tornatore’s (Website) – 407-292-2248.
- Zeytin Turkish Cuisine – Open for takeout orders.
CURRY FORD WEST
- Cafe Madrid (Website) – Call ahead to arrange for curbside pickup 407-704-2698. Free delivery within a 5-mile radius of the restaurant.
- Charlie’s Bakery (Website) – Curbside takeout available. Call ahead to place your order – 407-898-9561.
- Cilantro’s (Website) – Takeout and delivery available. Family deals are available as well.
- Harry Buffalo (Website) – Pickup and delivery available.
- JJ’s Fusion Grill (Website) – Delivery and takeout available. Ordern online to get a 10 percent discount on your first order and free delivery. Family meals available.
- Kathy Rolls – Offering curbside pickup. Call ahead – 407-866-0007.
- La Fiesta (Website) – Providing takeout service over the phone 407-985-4340.
- Pizza Bruno (Website)- Switching to takeout only starting tomorrow (Wednesday). Online ordering via Cavia and soon a delivery service option.
- Roque Pub (Website) – Is offering delivery and curb service.
Theo’s Kitchen – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Uncommon Catering and Eatery (Website)- Is offering curbside pickup and takeout.
They also have four dine-in tables available that are six feet apart.
- Zaza Cuban Diner (Facebook) – Curbside pickup available.
Ace Cafe Orlando (Website) – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The Courtesy Bar (Website) – Curbside pickup for wine, beer, spirits, bitters, and batched cocktails.
- Ceviche – 25 percent off any bottle, free quart of sangria with any order over $25. Hospitality, first responders, police, fire, and all medical workers get 50 percent off all takeout food. Hours are now 2-8 p.m.
- Craft and Common (Website) – Accepting online orders for takeout and delivery.
- Deeply Coffee (Website) – You can order your stuff at least 5-minutes before arriving and pickup at the end of their service bar without touching nobody! Call 407-704-3005.
- Eola General (Website) – Available via UberEats.
- The Harp and Celt Irish Pub and Restaurant – To-go orders available.
- Loading Zone Philly Steaks (Instagram) – Curbside pickup available for all orders.
- Magnolia – Now delivering alcohol. Text your order to 407-687-9683 and include your name, address, order information. They will deliver for a 20 percent delivery charge. Minimum orders of $25. Only accepting credit cards.
- Super Rico Colombiana – Serving take-out and delivery only.
- Tin and Taco – Offering free delivery and pickup via UberEats.
Wall St. Plaza – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Claddagh Cottage (Website) – Takeout available including filling growlers. Open noon-9 p.m. Call in to order 407-895-1555.
- F&D Woodfired Kitchen – Have opened a special pickup window and online ordering is available.
Foxtail Coffee Co. – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Hourglass Brewing (Facebook) – Serving growlers, crowlers, wine, mead and cider, and cans. Also you get 10 percent off your order if you use the code “GoJohnnyGO.”
- Leguminati (Instagram) – Curbside and delivery available.
- Le Ky Patisserie (Instagram) – Curbside and delivery available.
- Tamale Co. (Instagram) – Curbside and delivery available.
Hideaway Bar – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company (Website) – Pickup only from noon-4 p.m. All delivery orders placed before 5 pm will be delivered the next day! Any orders after will be delivered the day after. The minimum order for delivery is $50 and pick up is still an option in the system. You can also call in orders as usual at (407) 270-6749 or click the contact link button in our profile between the hours of noon and 7pm. We will be open every day from 12pm-7pm using these same systems with various local food trucks offering To Go food as well.
- Orlando Meats (Website)- Offering delivery and curbside pickup. You can order online.
- Pearson’s Catering (Website) – Offering “gourmet dinners to go” at $13.95 each at their commissary in Ivanhoe Village. They have a two-person minimum for orders.
Sette Italian – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- White Wolf Cafe and Bar – Open for curbside pickup and limited in-house dining. Call ahead via 407-895-9911.
Eden’s Cafe at Enzian – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Francesco’s Restaurant (Website) – Curbside pickup available.
- Houndstooth Kitchen (Website) – Curbside pickup available.
- iPho 2 Noodle House (Website) – Curbside pickup if you order through the website. Delivery available on UberEats, DoorDash, and PostMates.
- Kappy’s Subs – Taking call-in and window orders.
- Luke’s Kitchen (Website) – Soon will offer family meal packages starting next week.
- Teak Neighborhood Grill (Website) – Both Orlando and Maitland locations are open with a full menu from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. and offering to go and pickup orders. Call 407-313-5111 for the Orlando location and 407-335-4835 for the Maitland restaurant. They are providing free delivery within a three-mile radius of both locations via DoorDash.
- A La Cart Orlando (Website) – Open for to-go food and beer orders only. Phone ahead encouraged – Food trucks include Steak it Easy, Chicken Fire, SwedeDish, Dulce Pecado.
- Bad Ass Sandwich (Website) – Home delivery, curbside pickup, and UberEats.
- Beefy King (Website) – All food will be packaged to-go and they have a takeout/drive-thru window. 407-894-2241.
- Del Dio Pizza – Curbside pickup available and you can pay over the phone.
- Dixie Dharma/Market on South (Website) – Call ahead to request a curbside pickup.
- Easy Luck Coffee and Bodega (Instagram) – Carry-out, curbside, online orders.
- Eat Chicken Fire (Facebook) – Foodtruck – Offering to-go orders only and providing free kid meals for children under the age of 17.
- Gringos Locos (Website) – Carry-out, phone orders, and UberEats. 11 a.m.-3 a.m. – 407-896-5626.
- Iron Cow Cafe (Facebook) – Carry-out, curbside, online orders. 407-803-1688.
- Market on South – Curbside pickup, takeout, delivery, and package beer sales.
- Maya Rosa (Instagram) – This food truck is parking at Whippoorwill on Wednesdays and Thursdays and offering free delivery.
- MX Tacos – Available via UberEats, Postmates, and DoorDash. Curbside available if you call ahead.
- Pom Pom’s Sandwicheria and Tea House – Curbside pickup available and delivery via DoorDash.
Se7enbites (Facebook) – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Sideward Brewing (Website) – Curbside pickup with food AND locally brewed beer. Call ahead – 407-866-2195.
- Stasio’s Italian Deli and Market (Instagram) – Carry-out, curbside pickup available. Now carrying pre-made meals, milk, and eggs. 407-277-7755.
- Valhalla Bakery (Website) – Carry-out, curbside pickup, online orders, phone orders. 407-613-5968.
- Bites and Bubbles (Website) – Curbside pickup available upon request.
- Black Rooster Taqueria – Curbside and delivery available.
- Dandelion Communitea Cafe (Website) – Open for carryout and delivery only from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday.
- First Watch – Delivery and curbside available with a limited menu.
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare – Offering 50 percent off to first responders, healthcare workers, military service members, hospitality workers. Curbside available if you call ahead.
- Lazy Moon Pizza – Moving to pickup only but adding delivery via DoorDash and UberEats soon.
- Linda’s La Cantina – Still open for dine-in but offering pickup as well.
- Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa (Website) – Takeout and curbside available in Mills 50 and Lake Nona. LAKE NONA LOCATION CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Qreate Coffee (Facebook) – Takeout and call-in curbside available as well as delivery via GrubHub. 407-601-1796.
- Quantum Leap Winery (Website) – Free delivery of six bottles or more to certain zip codes. Curbside pickup is available with identification.
- Sanctum (Website) – Curbside pickup is available over the phone and you can order online as well. Family meals available. DELIVERY NOW AVAILABLE.
Smoke and Donuts – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Sticky Rice – Open regular hours and available for take-out if you call ahead. Available on multiple delivery platforms. 321-800-6532. OFFERING 20 PERCENT OFF TO FIRST RESPONDERS DOCTORS, NURSES, AND EMTS.
- The Strand (Instagram) – Offering curbside takeout. Wine is also available for takeout – 407-920-7744.
- Tako Cheena – Curbside and delivery available.
- Too Much Sauce – You can pay online and have it brought to your car.
NORTH QUARTER DISTRICT (UPTOWN)
- City Pub Orlando – CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 16
- Reyes Mezcaleria (Website) – Offering takeout and curb pickup. Available for delivery and they now have family meal kits you can cook at home.
- Nikki’s Place Southern Cuisine (Website) – Curbside and takeout available. UberEats delivery as well. Call 407-425-5301.
- Parliament House Orlando (Facebook) – The bars are closed but the hotel is open and the restaurant is offering takeout and room service with package bottle service. Rooms are $33 a night for standard rooms until further notice.
- Aardvark Beverages – Beer and wine to go and food as well.
- Delaney’s Tavern (Website) – Offering daily prepared meals for families of four, curbside pickup and takeout is available. Also listed on UberEats. You can call the tavern directly to place orders between 11 a.m.-9 p.m. at 407-849-0801.
- Gnarly Barley – 25 percent off all day.
- Gringos Locos 3 – Sodo – Carry out and delivery service only.
Hungry Pants (Website) – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Mediterranean Blue – Curbside pickup – Call and pay over the phone and they’ll bring it out for you – 407-422-2583.
- RockPit Brewing – Online ordering system launching later today. Stay tuned.
- Swirlery Wine Bar (Website) – 20 percent off 12 bottles or more.
- Tin and Taco Sodo (Website) – Free delivery and pickup with UberEats and via their online order platform.
- The Waterfront (Facebook) – Special menu items, packaged cold dinners, alcohol to go, gluten free options. Call ahead for pickup orders – 407-866-0468.
THORNTON PARK DISTRICT/SOUTH EOLA
- The Abbey (Website) – Selling all stock liquor at-cost. Call ahead 407-704-6103.
- Anthony’s (Facebook) – Takeout available.
- Cavo’s Bar (Facebook) – Offering 20 percent off to service industry professionals looking for work. Takeout, and delivery available.
- Eola Wine Company – Selling to-go wine and food – full menu available for takeout.
- Greenery Creamery – Online ordering for free delivery available.
- Harvest Bread Co. (Website) – Takeout available.
- Island Time Orlando – Offering curbside service.
Jax – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Jinya Ramen – Available via Postmates. Curbside pickup is available in the garage if you click HERE ahead of time.
Maxine’s on Shine (Website) – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Metro Espresso (Facebook) – Takeout available.
- Menagerie Eatery – Delivery and takeout only. Only accepting credit cards at this time.
- Soco Thornton Park (Instagram) – Delivery and takeout available. Call 407-849-1800.
- Sperry Deli and Creamery (Facebook) – Takeout available.
- The Stubborn Mule (Facebook) – Only offering delivery and takeout options, not accepting cash.
- 310 Park South (Website) – Curbside pickup – call ahead 407-647-7277.
- Antonella’s Pizzeria (Website) – Curbside pickup available.
- Austin’s Coffee (Website) – Curbside pickup available at the front door if you call ahead.
- Barnie’s Coffee and Tea Co. (Website) – Operating for takeout service only from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. daily with beverages, baked goods, breakfast, and lunch items.
Boca – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Bolay (Website) – offering curbside pickup, free delivery through UberEats, and delivery coming soon. DELIVERY NOW AVAILABLE VIA BOLAY.COM.
Bosphorus – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Briarpatch – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Bulla Gastrobar (Website) – Is offering free delivery with UberEats. 35 percent off your order if you call directly for pickup. Free in-house Bulla delivery if you spend more than $20. 321-214-6120
- Buttermilk Bakery (Website) – No cash transactions here but takeout is available and they have online ordering.
- The Coop (Website) – Will pop-up a drive-thru area and you can order in advance via the website.
- Create Your Nature – All orders are offered to-go with dine-in service suspended.
The Glass Knife – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Hunger Street Tacos (Website) – Curbside pickup available. Adding neighborhood delivery within a 5-mile radius tomorrow (Wednesday, March 18).
- Krungthep Tea Time (Instagram) – Takeout available call ahead for curbside – 407-733-3561.
- Lombardi’s Seafood (Facebook) – Open for takeout and curbside pickup.
- Luma on Park – To-go and curbside options available.
- Marlow’s Tavern – Curbside pickup available. 20 percent off all gift cards.
- The New Standard – They’ve changed to a shortened menu for take-out. Will offer 20 percent off all takeout orders and 50 percent off select bottles of wine. Guests can also request a free kids meal with any takeout purchase.
- The Parkview (Website) – Adding curbside pickup soon. Takeout currently available as well as wine in the bottle. Call ahead – 407-647-9103.
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park (Website) – Curbside pickup is available and they’re offering discounted local delivery.
- The Porch Winter Park (Facebook) – Special party packs to go with wings and everything you need. Alcohol available for carry out. New hours are noon-8 p.m.
- Prato – Curbside pickup available. Dine-in also available as the layout of the restaurant has changed to accommodate the new 6-foot rule.
- Proper and Wild (Website) – Going to to-go only and will offer bulk orders soon. DELIVERY NOW AVAILABLE VIA LINK.
- The Ravenous Pig (Website) – Curbside is available on request and crowlers for the new Ravenous Pig Brewing Co. location is also available with a BOGO deal. They are now takeout only. WILL SUSPEND TO-GO SERVICE FOR TWO WEEKS STARTING SATURDAY, MARCH 28.
- Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen (Website) – Offering 15 percent off menu through April 10th with curbside pickup available. Also offering wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (Website) – 25 percent off all orders of $75 or more if placed over the phone. Delivery available. Any eGift Card purchase over $100 will get a 25 percent bonus card for the next visit.
- Sixty Vines (Website) – Selling quarantine kits with toilet paper, wine, water, milk for $22-$48. Call ahead 407-410-8005.
- Something’s Brewing – Offering takeout food and crowlers.
- Swine and Sons – Available on UberEats, they have pickup and delivery available, and they’re making family-style dinners. Call them at 407-636-7601.
- Tabla Indian Restaurant Winter Park (Website) – Offering no-contact curbside pickup and free delivery within 5-mile radius. Call 321-422-0321.
- Tea and Tea (Facebook) – Curbside pickup and takeout available and they are offering 35 percent off all orders. Also available on Grubhub and UberEats.
- Umi Winter Park – Is offering curbside delivery and working on window-side service.
- 4Rivers Smokehouse (Website) – multiple locations – Will pop-up a drive-thru area and you can order in advance via the website. Catering has decreased the minimum order to $75 and delivery is free up to 20 miles from any of their restaurants.
- Bento Asian Kitchen and Sushi (Website) – multiple locations – All restaurants are offering 15 percent off with code “CALLAHEAD15” for all takeout orders.
- Black Bean Deli (Website) – Mills 50 and Winter Park – All food options available on UberEats.
- Burger King – Is offering two free kids meals for every adult meal purchased. Available for orders placed online or via app.
- Da Kine Poke – multiple locations – Curbside pickup available at all locations. Dine-in service is still available.
- Darden Restaurants – Will close more than 1,800 of its dining rooms by this Friday and offer only takeout. Click HERE to read more in a report by Orlando Sentinel. This includes Olive Garden (free delivery for orders over $40), Longhorn Steakhouse (Curbside available), Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Yard House, Seasons 52 (Family-style meals available), Bahama Breeze (curbside available), Eddie V’s (Uncooked steaks available as well as takeout), The Capital Grille (Selection of uncooked steaks).
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse (Website) – Special prix fixe menu that’s available for to-go and curbside pickup orders. Available 11 a.m.-8 p.m. daily.
- DOMU – multiple locations – Is offering takeout at all locations. Domu Chibi will operate only from noon-5 p.m.
- Eden’s Fresh – multiple locations – Pickup is available at all locations and delivery is available via UberEats and Grubhub.
Foxtail Coffee (Website) – multiple locations CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Fresh Kitchen – multiple locations – Online ordering facilitated by an online pickup station.
- Hawkers (Website) – multiple locations – Will shift its hours to noon-9 p.m. and will waive all delivery fees if you order from its website, listed above. Curbside pickup is available if you call the restaurant when you arrive outside. They will also extend 50 percent off discounts for service industry workers.
- Huey Magoo’s – multiple locations – All locations are currently open and they are taking takeout orders by phone or online. They’re also available for delivery on UberEats.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs – multiple locations – Offering takeout, pickup, and delivery through their app and other delivery platforms.
- Jimmy Hula’s – multiple locations – Offering multiple discounts including $5 off purchases of $25 or more, $10 off purchases of $50 or more, BOGO bowls, $10 for three tacos, and free cookie dough flautas with any $20 takeout purchase.
- Mellow Mushroom – multiple locations – Offering seating at 50 percent capacity for dining room and patio, as well as no delivery fee via the website and curbside pickup.
- Nearby Naturals – online retailer – Offering local delivery of fresh mushroom grow kits.
- Nick’s Family Diner (Website) – Lake Fairview – Curbside pickup available.
- Red Lobster – multiple locations – Is offering takeout options.
- Taglish – West Orlando – Call ahead to request a curbside pickup.
- Taste of Chengdu – West Orlando – Offering dine-in service and takeout only from 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. 407-839-1983.
- Tijuana Flats – multiple locations – Free delivery through March 31 if you order via their website.
- Viet-Nomz – Available for curbside pickup and delivery at both Waterford and Winter Park locations.
Waffle House –multiple locations – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Need some added attention for your business? Contact us at [email protected] and ask for our media kit.