Home Topics News Dancers Royale struck by fire this weekend

Dancers Royale struck by fire this weekend

-

A call was made at 6 a.m. to report to a fire Dancers Royale (Facebook), a strip club located at 5201 E. Colonial Drive [GMap].

Firefighters arrived and put out the fire, which was believed to have started in the kitchen, according to a member of the department. However, the owner of Dancers Royale, Gene DuPont has since posted on his social media accounts that he believes the fire was caused by arson.

The building is believed to have experienced heavy damage.

Become a Bungalower Buddy

Our award-winning local news website stays in business because of readers, like you. Support us by becoming a Bungalower Buddy today.

Brendan O'Connorhttps://www.brendanoconnor.me/
Editor in Chief of Bungalower.com

Have something to say? Type it below. Holding back can give you pimples.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

A call was made at 6 a.m. to report to a fire Dancers Royale (Facebook), a strip club located at 5201 E. Colonial Drive [GMap].

Firefighters arrived and put out the fire, which was believed to have started in the kitchen, according to a member of the department. However, the owner of Dancers Royale, Gene DuPont has since posted on his social media accounts that he believes the fire was caused by arson.

The building is believed to have experienced heavy damage.