The Rally Social Enterprise Accelerator (Website) is currently accepting applications for early-stage entrepreneurs looking to join its four-month social enterprise-focused accelerator.
The program, spearheaded by the Central Florida Foundation (Website), works with local social entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into self-sustainable ventures within the community. The 16-week program is made possible through a community partnership between Downtown CREDO, Entrepreneurs in Action, Central Florida Foundation, Rollins College and Clean the World.
- A 16-week immersive mentorship-based experience designed to help the most promising social enterprises and founders turn their vision into a sustainable venture
- A collaborative work environment located on the campus of Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
- Access to a world-class network and team of mentors that are serial commercial and social entrepreneurs.
- Access to legal, accounting, and marketing service professionals and a group of angel investors.
- Weekly peer gathers, expert panels, and one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- Possible funding following the successful completion of the program.
Applications are open now through June 8, 2020, with interviews being announced in mid-June.
Click HERE to apply.