The Historic Cameo building, located in the heart of the Mills 50 District at 1013 E. Colonial Drive [GMap] is available for lease.
The Cameo, which opened in 1940 as a single-screen neighborhood movie theater, was used as the Central Florida headquarters for IBM starting in the early 50s. The building was renovated in 2013 and has been serving as the home of Snap! Space gallery for years.
With the recent announcement of Snap’s departure from the district, the 4,200 SF space has hit the market and is currently available. The second floor is currently occupied but the bottom floor is open along with an 850 SF private courtyard. It also comes with 50 parking spaces in an off-street parking lot behind the building.
The space is listed as retail but also has a property subtype of restaurant. See the leasing details HERE.