Sideward Brewing Co. (Facebook | Website) will turn two years old this weekend and is celebrating the occasion with a three-day party featuring special beer drops, limited-edition merchandise, and food specials.
The Milk District brewery will host the following events this weekend:
- March 26 – Special drop of a new Pale Ale, “Too Many Teeth” which was the first beer the group ever brewed. Will be available in four-packs to-go.
- March 26 – Drop of the “Nocturnal Liar,” an Imperial Stout with coffee, cocoa nibs, vanilla, and cinnamon in four-packs to-go.
- March 26 – “Sideward Mead” drop made with local Orange Blossom honey from Webb’s with pours available on-site.
- March 27 – “Prey On Insanity” a Hazy IPA brewed with Mosaic Hop Extract and Azacca Cryo in four-packs to-go.
- March 27 – “Demons” a blended, barrel-aged barleywine and imperial stout with high-grow Arabica coffee beans from Lineage and Tahitian vanilla beans with limited 500ml bottles to-go.
- March 28 – “Is That Batter” Imperial stout with pistachios, chocolate, vanilla, and cookie dough in limited four-packs to go.
- March 28 – “Lemmy” mead-aged in whiskey barrels that previously held cola syrup. Pours available on-site.
Sideward Brewing is located at 210 N. Bumby Avenue [GMap].