Bungalower Media launched a new Buy Local-ish program in June 2020 for our Bungalower Buddy members and we think it’s been a complete success.
Members who donate over $20 to our ongoing Support Us campaign receive a special Bungalower keychain that can be used to “unlock” deals at participating businesses in the area.
Each month, qualifying donors who have contributed at least $20 to support our hyper-local newsroom will be sent an envelope holding a keychain that will function as their special membership card to redeem membership perks like access to members-only events, activations, and discounts.
Recent added participating businesses include:
- The Aardvark (Website) – $1 off drafts, any time, any day.
- A La Cart (Website) – BOGO draft or non-alcoholic beverages for Buddies during weekday lunches. (Monday – Friday 12 – 5 pm).
- Black Bean Deli (Website) – 15% off your order.
- City Oasis (Facebook) – 10% off your purchase.
- The Commission Beer Chamber (Facebook) – 20% off draft beers.
- Eola Wine Company (Website) – Half-off your first regular-priced glass of wine or draft beer (one per visit) or free flatbread with purchase of bottle of wine (one per visit).
- Mason Jar Provisions (Website) – 10% off your bill.
- Neon Beach (Instagram) – Free Frozen Boozy Dole Whip shot with purchase.
- Persimmon Hollow Brewing (Website) – $1 off draft beers for Keyholders.
- The Ravenous Pig (Website) Happy hour all day, every day with keychain and happy hour pub burger pricing all day. Pub seating area only.
- Smoke and Donuts (Website) – Free glazed donut with purchase of weekday lunch special. Valid Monday-Friday from 12-3pm at A La Cart location.
- Ten 10 Brewing (Website) – $1 off beers for Keyholders.
- Tin & Taco (Instagram) – Buy 2 tacos, get 1 free at all Tin & Taco locations.
Discounts and perks are subject to change per the requests of the participating businesses.
If you are a business owner that would like to participate in the program, simply send an email to us at [email protected]. There is no charge to participate in the program but the offers are curated to ensure they meet our community standards.