A collective of local restaurants, food manufacturers, and hospitality groups will host a collaborative job fair on Wednesday, June 2 to staff up post-pandemic.
From 11 a.m.-3 p.m., job applicants can head to East End Market at 3201 Corrine Drive [GMap] in Audubon Park to interview with the following companies.
- Domu – back of house staff
- Eco Cups – warehouse and manufacturing positions
- Freehand Goods – front of house and production
- Gideon’s Bakehouse – front of house and production
- La Femme du Fromage – market manager, catering chef, assistant kitchen manager, bar manager, restaurant general manager, line cooks, servers, bartenders, and dishwashers
- Muse Gelato – warehouse staff, shipping and receiving, flavor technician, sanitation, ice cream production, and more.
- Olde Hearth Bread Company – bakers, packers, and dishwasher positions
- Puff ‘n’ Stuff – event teams, servers, bartender, event culinary, in-house operations, and more.
- Swine and Sons – front and back of house staff
- Winter Park Biscuit Company – front and back of house staff
IF you’d like to participate as a job seeker, you can click HERE to register. Applicants should “dress to impress” and bring 20 to 40 copies of their current resume.