The inaugural series helped the brewery’s owner, Glenn Closson, clinch a nod from Orlando Business Journal for being an innovative way to drum up support and patronage during the height of the pandemic.
Each day will feature a new activity themed to that day’s special beer release, including:
- Monday: “S’more” Imperial Stout” can release and a s’mores kit package that you can cook up over the campfire while enjoying your new beer to earn your Cooking Badge.
- Tuesday: “Apple-y Ever After Apple Sour” can release with some fun axe throwing games. Earn your Lumberjack Badge and dress up in your best “Mountain Man” attire.
- Wednesday: This collaboration with The Lost Bros features a “Tie-Dye-Rye Pale Ale” can release complete with a white branded tee and tie-dying kit.
- Thursday: Earn your Arts and Crafts badge either in the taproom or at home while enjoying “WAPOW NE IPA” can release with comic book-themed trivia.
- Friday: Pick up a mixed four-pack of IPBCo beers and join in for a community ulean Up with Keep Orland Beautiful to earn the Community Badge.
- Saturday: All Camp Ivanhoe beers will be available.
- Sunday: Featuring a full day of adult summer camp games: No Badges, Just Honor.
Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. is located at 1300 Alden Road [GMap].