HMSHost (Website) is a company that specializes in “travel dining” and operating restaurants and foodservice businesses at airports and they’re looking to hire some more employees.
They are currently looking to hire over 300 new team members to work at Orlando International Airport, which has slowly been re-adding flight connections and services to pre-pandemic levels with roughly 76 percent of air travelers coming through this July compared to the same time in 2019.
They are looking to hire in a variety of roles, including baristas, cashiers, cooks, and more, with the following benefits:
- A new “Appreciation Bonus” of an extra $200/month through September 2021
- A referral bonus of $200-$500
- A $50 bus pass or free airport parking pass
- 401K with a 50 percent employer match
- Free meals
- Vacation and flex time
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short/long-term disability
- Free life insurance
Click HERE to see all current opportunities with HMSHost at the Orlando International Airport.