The Florida Department of Transportation has partnered with Orlando Magic to launch extended SunRail service on select game nights when the Magic have home games at the Amway Center this season.
The additional southbound “late train” will give fans another transportation option to get safely in and out of downtown Orlando during the game. All Magic ticket holders can ride SunRail for free to and from the games just y showing a hard copy or electronic copy of their ticket to SunRail conductors.
The Train-to-the-Game promotion launched on Monday, January 17th when the Magic hosted the Portland Trail Blazers during the Martin Luther King Jr. Day games.
There will be an additional 14 game nights in the 2021-2022 season with this offer, including:
- Friday, January 21 vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Wednesday, January 26 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Friday, January 28 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Wednesday, February 16 vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Friday, February 25 vs. Houston Rockets
- Monday, February 28 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Wednesday, March 2 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Tuesday, March 8 vs. Phoenix Suns
- Friday, March 11 vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Tuesday, March 15 vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Thursday, March 17 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Tuesday, March 22 vs. Golden State Warriors
- Friday, April 1 vs. Toronto Raptors
- Tuesday, April 5 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
For more information about SunRail, including fares, schedule, and station locations, please visit SunRail.com or download the SunRail app.