The team at Tori Tori (Facebook | Instagram) will host a Block Party Fundraiser on Monday, May 9th, in honor of the late Chef George Foss, who passed away on March 10th after a tragic motorcycle accident in Davenport, with proceeds going to Foss’s family.
The event will feature a live DJ and food from a variety of pop-up vendors, including:
- Little Giant – Chef Kristine, Regional Chinese food pop-up
- Redlight Redlight – Chef Jes Tantalo, “Making snacks for strangers”
- Sunday’s Pizza – Chef Brendan, from the ToriTori team
- La Femme du Fromage – Tonda Corrente, founder/owner
- Dochi – Japanese mochi donuts
- Light on the Sugar – Bakery and coffee shop
- Ilegal Mezcal – Guest bartender Dallas Perdew of The Guesthouse
- House of Suntory
Tickets are $40 and can be purchased HERE. Admission includes four drink tickets and doors open at 5 p.m. Cash is encouraged and capacity is limited so get there early.