Milk District food truck park, A La Cart (Facebook | Website) is hosting a week-long celebration of all things hot all week long with its resident food trucks serving up a variety of spicy dishes that you can wash down with spicy beer while listening to spicy music at the Third Annual Heat Week.
The week will also feature a Toe of Satan Challenge on Wednesday, July 20th at 7 p.m. where contestants will attempt to enjoy a pepper lollipop that will probably melt their faces off. Tickets to compete have already sold out, but you can watch as contestants try to win a $100 gift card from a safe distance while enjoying a cold beer.
The food lineup at the resident food trucks includes:
- Flaming Taki Bao Buns from Poke Kai will showcase a spicy kimchi krab salad on Flaming Taki crusted bao buns
- Chilli Chicken Kottu & Chilli Chicken Melt from Ceylon Roti Hut with extra spicy versions of their fan-favorite dishes
- Extra Spicy Falafel & Hot Fries from Korgette featuring their popular falafel turned up a notch paired with a HOT take of their perfectly seasoned fries
- Flamin Hot Picanha Burger from Steak It Easy will feature a picanha burger topped w/ sriracha mayo, melted cheddar, and pickled jalapeno, served on a Cheetos Flamin’ Hot bread crust
- Picante Pecado from Dulce Pecado will have a waffle pop with dark chocolate, vanilla ice cream, guava & sriracha syrup, homemade spicy whipped cream topped with a chile
A La Cart is located at 609 Irvington Avenue [GMap].
ALL PHOTOS VIA A LA CART ORLANDO