There are a number of places where you can watch the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Orlando at the moment and we’ve rounded them up for you in this handy list, so you can join your tribe and enjoy sportsball as it should be enjoyed, with other people.
- Ace Cafe Orlando (Website) is hosting two World Cup watch parties this week in partnership with Orlando City Soccer, including one on Friday, November 25 for USA vs. England, and Sunday, December 18 for the World Cup Final. Click HERE to RSVP.
- American Social (Website) is hosting a watch party on November 25 for the USA vs. England match from 1-5 p.m. Click HERE for the Facebook event page and don’t forget your Bungalower Buddy keychain to unlock a discount on your tab.
- The Classic – Thornton Park (Instagram) will be open early all week from 8 a.m.-noon along with its neighbor, Burtons Bar, which will open its doors at 7 a.m. The folks at Retro Roast will also be popping-up with early coffee service for everyone watching the game.
- Elixir Orlando (Website) is teaming up with the Iron Lion Firm to host a viewing party on Friday at 1 p.m. in downtown Orlando with special discounts and offers for ILF members.
- Parlay Orlando (Instagram) will be screening all of the games downtown according to their Instagram.
- Rockpit Brewing (Website) will host a watch party for USA vs. England on Friday, November 25 at 2 p.m. with happy hour pricing on all beer pints. Click HERE for the Facebook event page.
- World of Beer – Downtown will be showing the first round of playoffs starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, December 3 along with a special brunch service that will feature shots and Argentinean steak and eggs. Click HERE for more information.