Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer will host his 18th annual Neighborhood and Community Summit on Saturday, March 25 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
The summit assembles some of the best neighborhood, arts and cultural, community, and faith-based leaders and volunteers in Orlando, to share information and ideas on how to make the City Beautiful a better place to live, work, and play.
Registration is currently $20 and you can click HERE to register before March 11, when the fee increases to $30, and then $50 the day of the event. Registration includes complimentary parking, continental breakfast, plated lunch, and access to the Neighborhood and Community Summit’s general sessions, workshops, and exhibitor hall.
For more information, visit Orlando.gov/summit and download the Registration Booklet, which provides a full overview of the event’s agenda and workshop offerings. Current workshops include:
- People, Place and Purpose: Learning from Orlando Main Street Districts to Bring Communities Together
- Neighborhood Organizations, Let’s Talk Money
- Using Data to Address Food Insecurity in Orlando
- Finding Common Ground Through Dialogue
- Passing the Leadership Baton: Taking Your Association to the Next Level
- Livable Orlando: An Age-Friendly Initiative Action Plan
- Mindfulness, Movement and Fellowship: Fostering Community Health
- Grant Funding: Turning Ideas into Reality