- This event has passed.
10th Annual Neanderthal Ball
November 5, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Take a step back in time as we toast the future at Orlando Science Center’s 10th Annual Neanderthal Ball!
Celebrate Orlando Science Center’s evolution and dig into the future at the most unique gala event this side of the Stone Age!
Join us for a night of Neanderthal-themed revelry. Our Neanderthal Ball offers a one-of-a-kind experience that blends an elegant cocktail party with a prehistoric mixer. Guests will enjoy the Science Center like they never have before as they experience a night of dancing, drinking, and eating with their fellow cavemen.
Though one does not need to dress like a caveman to enjoy the Neanderthal Ball. While themed dress is acceptable, our designated dress code is cocktail attire with an optional pop of print, so go wild with the cheetah and leopard patterns, or not.
• General: $150
• Couple: $265
• Member: $125
*ALL proceeds from the event benefit the Science Center and enable us to provide hands-on educational programs to learners of all ages regardless of income or background.
For more information, please visit http://www.osc.org/neanderthal-ball
DAZZLING DIAMOND RAFFLE
Presented by Mayors Jewelers, this year both Neanderthal Ball attendees and Science Center patrons will be able to purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a stunning Birks Splash Diamond Drop Necklace and Earrings Suite valued at $5,090 retail!
Pre-purchase your raffle tickets at the Guest Services desk as the Science Center through Saturday, November 5 at 4 p.m. or during the event that evening.
Raffle tickets are available for a donation of 1 for $20 or 3 for $50.
We can’t wait to enjoy this very special night of elegance and entertainment with you. Be sure to check out some of our featured offerings to make the most out of your experience:
• Forget that Paleo Diet for the evening and enjoy delectable creations from Puff ‘n Stuff Catering
• Get primitive on the dance floor with live music from Running with Scissors
• Show off the latest in stone age chic at the Harriett Lake Caveman Couture Contest
• Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow Neanderthals provided by Tito’s Vodka
• Resist the urge to grunt and smash your club during our silent auction featuring packages from the Arnold Palmer Invitational, the Kennedy Space Center, and other community members
For more information, please visit http://www.osc.org/neanderthal-ball.