- This event has passed.
July 24, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am$25
Registration Open Now!!
Yoga Class: July 24th 9:30 am
Certified Instructor: Julie Weiss
Registration Required. Please read entire post before calling to register.
Our next alpaca yoga class will be Friday, the 24th. We only have 12 spots per class, so call quickly to get a spot! It’s a different phone number than for tour registration, so be sure to call Brooke at (352) 223-1763.
Some information about the class:
– 1 hour session with 40-45 min of yoga and extra time to play with the animals
– $25 per person, cash or card
– Yoga is in the nursery with our baby alpacas
– Beginner level
– Minimum age requirement of 16 years. If under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
– You are responsible for bringing your own yoga mat, and we ask you also bring a blanket or towel at least twice the size of your mat for under your mat. Be mindful we will be in with animals
– Social Distancing protocols will be in place for your safety
– We do require you to wear close toed shoes, but they can be removed, if comfortable, when on your blanket/mat
– Treats for the alpacas will be provided
– Please arrive 15 min early to allow enough time for set up
– Park out front by the fence line and walk the short distance down the driveway