- This event has passed.
Engineering Weekend Presented by Finfrock
February 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$15 – $21
Are you ready to build the future? Engineering Weekend presented by FINFROCK is your opportunity to not only learn about engineers but to become one yourself.
Join us on February 22 and 23 as we continue our Engineering Month celebration. Together, we’ll invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, and improve the world around us!
Enjoy engineering design challenges, spectacular live science shows, workshops, giant-screen films and more throughout this thrilling weekend.
This event is presented by FINFROCK.
• Launch Stomp rockets in Loch Haven Park — Create your own stomp rocket, and launch it to see how far it will go!
• STEM Challenges — Participate in different challenges throughout the building like a cardboard city planning challenge.
• Tesla Coil Show — Discover how a Tesla coil can be transformed into a musical instrument in this live show that explores the science of electricity.
• Hydraulics Open Make in The Hive: A Makerspace — Create your own moving mechanism!
• Build anything you put your mind to at the KEVA block construction zone.
*Live experiences are subject to change, please pick up a schedule of events upon arrival.
All Engineering Weekend programming is included in the cost of admission to Orlando Science Center which is free for members, $21 for adults, $19 for seniors and students, and $15 for youth (ages 2 – 11).
SCIENCE FOR ALL – General Admission Access Program:
If you have an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) or WIC card with a State issued photo ID matching the name and State as the card, you qualify for a $3 admission per person for up to six individuals.
*To become a member for unlimited access to Orlando Science Center all year long, discounts to camps, and special member-only events visit www.osc.org/membership, email [email protected] or call 407.514.2158.