- This event has passed.
German Wine Fest
September 5, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 11:00 pm
The German American Society of Central Florida proudly presents its traditional annual Weinfest on September 5, 2020. Come join us in a German wine village festival atmosphere for appetizers and a traditional German meal to enjoy with your complimentary white or red wine. Enjoy music, sing-alongs and dance as we honor our past Weinköniginnen (Wine Queens) and present our new 2020/2021 Weinkönigin.
THIS EVENT HAS A DRESS CODE! German or Alpine Tracht or semi-formal. No jeans, shorts, men’s tank tops or flip flops! Here are some ideas:
- Ladies: Show off your Dirndls
- Gentlemen: Don your Lederhosen or Trachten suits
The evening will offer the following entertainment.
- 4:30 pm Doors open
- 5:00 pm Appetizer and Wine
- 6:00 pm Dinner Service
- 7:00 pm Dance music by Sonnenschein Express
- 7:45 pm Introduction of Past Wine Queens and Selection of 2020 Wine Queen
- 8:00 pm Dance Music by Sonnenschein Express
- 8:45 pm 50/50 Drawing
- 9:00 pm Dance Music by Sonnenschein Express
Admission including Dinner:
- $20 per Adult Member
- $23 per Adult Guest
- $10 per Youth Member or Guest (12-18 years)
- FREE for Children 11 and younger
- Ticket sales end on 9/2 @ 5 PM
Admission without Dinner:
- $10 per Adult Member or Guest
- FREE for Children 18 and younger
All applicable taxes are included.
We offer a Dinner (served from 6:00 pm through 7:00 pm).
- Entree: Goulasch with Spaetzle and red cabbage
- Desserts: Available for Purchase
The Chef reserves the right to change the menu item without prior notice.
Fully Stocked Bar
Free parking is in the clubhouse lot at the end of Orange Lane. Please do not park illegally or block driveways. Your car might be towed, at your expense, or ticketed by the Sherriff’s Office/Casselberry Police.
We hope you all can make it!
German American Society of Central Florida (GASOCF)
©2020 GERMAN AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA