- This event has passed.
September 3, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The German American Society of Central Florida proudly presents its traditional annual Weinfest on September 3, 2022. Come join us in a German wine village festival atmosphere for appetizers and a great meal to enjoy with your complimentary white or red wine. Enjoy music, sing-alongs and dance as we honor our past Weinköniginnen (Wine Queens) and present our new 2022/2023 Weinkönigin.
THIS EVENT HAS A SUGGESTED DRESS CODE – German or Alpine Tracht or semi-formal. No jeans, shorts, men’s tank tops or flip flops. Here are some ideas:
- Ladies: Show off your Dirndls
- Gentlemen: Don your Lederhosen or Trachten suits
THIS EVENT is a Dinner Dance. Well-chaperoned children are welcome to attend, but we do ask that parents closely monitor their children at all times. Children under 12 are not allowed on the dance floor without accompaniment of an Adult.
The evening will offer the following entertainment.
- 4:30 pm Doors open
- 5:00 pm Appetizer and Wine
- 6:00 pm Dinner Service
- 7:00 pm Dance music by AlpineDoc
- 7:45 pm Introduction of Past Wine Queens and Selection of 2022 Wine Queen
- 8:00 pm Dance Music by AlpineDoc
- 8:45 pm 50/50 Drawing
- 9:00 pm Dance Music by AlpineDoc
Admission – Advance Reservations Required for Dinner
Admission including Dinner (Dinner sales end on 8/31 @ 11PM):
- $20 per Adult Member
- $25 per Adult Guest
- $10 per Youth Member or Guest (12-18 years)
- Free for Member Children under 12 with paying Adult Club Member
- $5 for Children under12 with paying Non-Member Adult (One Child per One Paying Adult)
Admission WITHOUT Dinner (advance reservations highly recommended):
- $10 per Adult Member or Guest
- Free for Youth/Children 18 and younger with Paying Adult
All applicable taxes are included.
Dinner (served from 6:00 pm through 7:00 pm).
- Entree: Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Choice of 2 sides
- Desserts: Available for Purchase
Children under 12: Meal will be child’s portion of the entree or chicken nuggets.
The Chef reserves the right to change the menu item without prior notice
Fully Stocked Bar
Free parking is in the clubhouse lot at the end of Orange Lane. Please do not park illegally or block driveways. Your car might be towed, at your expense, or ticketed by the Sherriff’s Office/Casselberry Police.
Join us on our website OrlandoGermanClub.com. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook.
We hope you all can make it!
German American Society of Central Florida (GASOCF)
©2022 GERMAN AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA