- This event has passed.
October 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Kick off the Halloween season with 1st Thursdays’ Going Goth! It’ll be an evening of fun, food, art, music, wine and more… Goth attire welcomed and encouraged (no masks).
In celebration of Halloween artists venture into the world of Goth and everything Gothic. Elements include light and dark interplay, Goth and Victorian period fashion, imagery of Gothic landscapes, architecture, eerie places and spaces, film noir, death and decay, haunting images, supernatural and the unexplained.
Jazz artist Dave Capp
* Artist “live” demonstration by Denise Manara of Winey Wench Oviedo
* Chocolate sculpting by Paul Joachim “The Chocolate Genius”
* Sculpture demonstration by Steve Pi
* Performances by Members of Phantasmagoria
* Face and Body Art by Lori Babson Jessup
* Elegant GothiqueTablescape by Kirby Rental
* Romantique Photo Opp Vignette by Florida Flowers and Orchids
* Gothic Wine Tasting provided by Winey Wench of Oviedo
* Fortune Telling by Angelique Luna
* EVP Gallery provided by TnT Paranormal LLC
* American Ghosts Adventures (win a ghost hunt adventure!)
Gothic costume contest (no masks).
GIFT SPONSORS FOR COSTUME CONTEST:
Gothic Beauty Magazine
Winey Wench of Oviedo
Sam Flax, More than an art store
Publix Super Markets Charities
Admission to 1st Thursdays is $10 for visitors. Admission includes access to the Museum’s featured exhibition. Parking is free at Orlando Loch Haven Park and overflow parking is available at the Orlando Science Center’s parking garage for $5 per vehicle.
Copy link into your browser: http://omart.org/